Saturday, July 30, 2005

Infra Riot

Yesterday was without computer, and ended up at a rock club. Soundgarden, Nirvana, Rage against the Machine, Twisted Sisters and all that other cool music impossible to dance to. Alas! Maybe i'm just too old. Nightlife is really not my thing nowadays and i'm sooo much looking forward to my Monty Python evening tonight. Alone with a blanket. Maybe the delicious green tea David gave me and some popcorn will join me. "hello little popcorns, do you want some more salt?" The blanket wrapped around me, grumpy with me because i get greasy popcorns all over.
Today was nice: I got a postcard, had a long walk in "Slottsskogen" and watched the seals and then went to a birthday party in a garden. Grattis Isak! Cake covered in cream and strawberries; you're worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home