Tuesday, July 26, 2005

idas - nenna

These are the best days.
In Swedish radio, there is an old tradition that each day during summer some famous person (sommarpratare) talks from 1.05 to 2.30 p.m. This is, i reckon, the best time of the day. Today, while listening, i was drinking a pot of tea, looking at the structure of the table, lying on the floor inspecting the ceiling, waiting for the red light of the… fire alarm? to flash and poking with my finger into the carpet and following the lines of it. For almost 1½ hour. Then I looked at some old pictures and went upstairs to put on my smelly t-shirt and my ragged pants with awful pattern. I thought about going to the library but know that i won’t leave the house today. Maybe later, in the evening.
And outside our house the bushes are full of raspberries!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home