Saturday, September 30, 2006

Covenant - Der Leiermann


Vid Veronica og David fórum á Romo Night í gaerkvöld. It was nice, really, and it hadn't changed a bit since last year. Same songs, same people.
I realised today how badly i cope with change. Halldór had sent me an e-mail telling me that he and Óli were moving out from Fjólugata, the place i love and wanted to stay in forever, in three months. Sad news indeed. I ended up sitting on my mother's bed with tears in my eyes, slightly embarrased because i couldn't explain my reaction.
I am not that well; not as happy as i used to be.

But hey, i danced with Jocke and bumped into my sister last night (she seemed to be really happy to see me!), and Kalle lent me the first book in the Gormenghast-trilogy that i've wanted to read since i saw one episode from the BBC-series. We also watched Lost Highway - a good film indeed and looked at pictures of mushrooms.

Tonight i'm going to read.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gudni said...

Lost Highway is so cool and beyond weird. The phonecall in the party where he´s at his home and standing in front of him is one of the greatest. "Give me my phone back".

Tried to send you mail but the helvítis postmaster is always telling me it´s been delayed and then cancelled. Beyond my understanding so i´ll try a new mail. And if that fails I´ll send a freaking postcard:).

Ekki tapa gleðinni!!
Knús

30 September, 2006 23:35  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home