Wednesday, September 28, 2005

captain's log

He he, and then i watched American Psycho again, the next day. I love that movie!
+the day before yesterday i got one of the quotes on my head, as if it were a stupid pop song. "I want to stab you to death and play around with your blood." It felt somewhat creepy, the phrase just popped up every now and then. "Hmm... maybe i should make some tea... I want to stab..." You know. I should really try to come up with something better to say during the day, like "another day another dollar" and such. Since i have a job now. Whohoo!

Weekend was good. I was busy being social and meeting people i hadn't seen in a long time. I watched Twin Peaks, danced, got drunk and went to some cafés. Monday work and tea, marmite and Moloko at David's, tuesday dinner at Malte and Dara's. We had wine and great lasagna, her parents were there and were sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home