Thursday, September 22, 2005

"Feed me a stray cat"

American Psycho is probably the best movie ever. I will watch it tonight. The quotes from it are perfect, just... look!:

Best one -> "I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?"

"I'm trying to listen to the new Robert Palmer tape, but Evelyn, my supposed fiancée, keeps buzzing in my ear."

"In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now."

"I'm into... well murders and executions mostly."

AND the main character likes "Hip to be Square" by Huey Lewis and the News and plays
it while commiting a murder.

Alright, no thoughts and all quotes makes Behind the Tea-Glass a dull blog. I can tell you that my new role-playing character will be inspired by Patrick Bateman, and... that... i will have popcorn tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home