Wednesday, February 07, 2007

kvinnor och champagne

I’ve played Wii Play! And it is so much fun! Laser Hockey is far trickier than you’d think, Charge is great fun and i ruled at the Shooting Range (even though i lost). Thanks Bob, for giving me hot chocolate and showing me this.
Yesterday was good; concert with hit songs, club meeting people and playing with a fine camera and video games with a stranger until i took the morning tram home. Today i had a fight with my sister, re-discovered Lamb and moved the boxes with Christmas decorations into my closet.

Bild: Jag och David på Lustans Lakejer.

Catchy song of the day: And One – Body Company
Video of yesterday: Beck - Loser

Last song of yesterday: Sista Mannen på Jorden - Luft

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger malva said...

jú jú, ég kem aftur..
Er ekki hann Gudni á leidinni til Svithjódar núna? ;)

11 February, 2007 17:58  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home