Monday, January 01, 2007

for all that was or wasn't


Some 22 hours ago my brother, some friends and me said goodbye to the old year and welcomed the new. We celebrated in a traditional way by eating, drinking and watching fireworks. A couple got engaged, it was sweet.
I usually don’t like New Years Eve but this time i wasn’t anxious at all. Probably because i’m going in the right direction this year and probably because i see all the possibilities of adventures ahead. Endless possibilities! I am going to travel, without doubt, hopefully to a place i haven’t been to before. Maybe i will clean my room as well even though i won’t put it first on my agenda. Maybe i will write some in my diary and knit a sweater as well.
A few hours before the party David (blue shirt, right corner) gave me (something black, to the left) a buzz cut and I am still getting used to it. It is fun; sometimes I forget that it is all (nema 13 millimetrar) gone.Goodbye old days and old hair, and to all of you:
GOTT NYTT ÅR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home