Monday, December 25, 2006

incl. Christmas Morning Pictures taken by NEW camera!


This morning i saved the rat that had been living in the house for some days. My brother had told me that it had leave, or else we’d kill it, so when i went into the bathroom it was sitting on the pile of clothes waiting for us to bring it out. My mum found a bucket and the story got a happy ending (spite my feet after walking on frozen ground!).
Christmas has been Christmas indeed. I got everything i wished for and more, and the whole family has been hanging around here for some days now. At the moment we (except from sleeping sister) are drinking lapsang, eating chocolate and playing with the new printer.

I hope you are good as well.

God Jul!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home