Thursday, August 02, 2007

To Lorry

The post you've been waiting for: the flea market report.

I didn't buy anything. I was thinking about buying an 80's shirt with only one button in it and a comic about two mexican (i think) girls who had great haircuts but i didn't.
I also thought about buying The Great Gatsby since i was running out of books but i'm glad i didn't since my brother showed up a couple of days after that with some books from my mum.
That's about it.
I tried to take a picture of my sister but she shyed away.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

*Giggle*

Awwwww! For added irony you could have written this in Icelandic :)

02 August, 2007 15:33  
Blogger malva said...

Ach! Thad er alveg rétt hjá thér, Michael..

02 August, 2007 15:47  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home