Thursday, June 15, 2006

blogosphere

Yep, i'm back! My brother started blogging today and i should really try to be his "partner in crime".
So, what's new? Not much. I bought three books yesterday, me and Ida went to an old bookstore that had a sale, and i couldn't resist buying...

  1. A book written by a woman from The Hebrides. My mum loves the place, so i gave it to her.
  2. The Underground Man by Mick Jackson. "The 5th Duke of Portland is a Victorian misfit, a man who spends his time and wealth creating a network of tunnels beneath his Nottinghamshire estate." This, i believe, is perfect summer-holiday literature.
  3. Mirrorshades - The Cyberpunk Anthology, edited by Bruce Sterling. Gudni: i'll tell you all about it and who my favourite writer was as soon as i've finished it. So far i've only tried William Gibson, and he was quite alright. You don't blog very much either and should stop nagging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home